David McAtee Death, Wiki, Biography, lifestyle, Age, Family, Facts & more.


David McAtee Photo

David McAtee Death Wiki: David McAtee was an African American who was the owner of a popular barbecue spot located by Dino’s Food Mart parking lot in Louisville, Kentucky.

David McAtee donated his food to Volunteers of America’s Louisville Family Housing Services (LFHS) who provides foods to a homeless family. In 2014, he was featured by Volunteers in America for his work with Bellarmine Food Recovery Network (BRFN), which helps provide food to 24 families every day.

How David McAtee Died?

The protest was taking place in the name of George Froyd and  Breonna Taylor in Louisville, Kentucky on Monday, June 1, 2020. The Louisville Metro Police Department (LMPD) and the Kentucky National Guard were dispatched to 26th and Broadway.

NameDavid McAtee
Nick NameYah Yah, BBQ Man
Age53 Years
HometownLouisville, United States
Date of DeathJune 1, 2020
Place of DeathLouisville, United States
Time Of Death12:15 a.m
MotherMiss Odessa
SonMarvin

Working to disperse the crowd, Louisville Metro Police Department and the Kentucky National Guard were fired upon. The LMPF and the Kentucky National Guard returned as a result of death for the first time.

The local man David McAtee was shot at 12.15 AM and he was dead on the spot,  Louisville Metro Police and National Guard was involved in the incident.

Also read, George Floyd Death, Wiki, Family, Age, Height, Weight, Facts …


Last Night just after midnight barbecue business owner David McAtee was with a group of people outside his business at in 26 Brodways Dino’s outside a business there when police and Kentucky National Guardsman approached and the video was about to show you recorded by Chris Smith you will see the police attempting to break up the large crowd one shot is fired the chief says that came from somewhere in the crowd then the Governer says the both LMPD and National Gaurd opened fire.

In the video Chris Smith there recorded as you can see police were asking people to leave and as Chris smith was saying on his own video they were going to leave in fact he was on his own way out Governer Beshear says there are multiple videos from body cameras at the shooting and he was told mayor Fischer to make the video available to the public so they can wheather the justification or not.

National Gaurd  United State of America
National Gaurd Of  America

GovernerAndy Beshear Said, “I believe in seeing it can decide whether this was justified or whether it has cause for more concern while I have been given basic facts I want the people of Kentucky to be able to decide for themselves to not have to rely on anybody else especially at this time and with the feeling that I know are out there, so my request is let’s put it out, let’s let people see it“.

David McAtee Family

David McAtee was 53 years old businessman who was the owner of a popular barbecue spot located by Dino’s Food Mart parking lot in Louisville, Kentucky. He has a son named Marvin. David McAtee mothers name is Miss Odessa. David McAtee had 9 siblings including and four of them are dead now his mother said in an interview.

Whos is David McAtee?

McAtee was the owner of a popular barbecue spot located by Dino’s Food Mart parking lot, where the shooting took place at 12:15 a.m. local time on June 1.

David McAtee’s mother said” I am going through a whole lot right now because I just buried my daughter, my baby daughter on January 22nd. I have not got over that, now they don’t talk my son live, he is my baby boy and now I got to go through this all over again, well a mother loses child peace up you go along right with that child I lost five kids, I had nine kids you know now I got four”.

She Said”My grandson Marvin called me about a little after 1 a.m. last night and when I did answer the phone he was crying and I said what is wrong, he said that David is dead. I mean they took a good person, and it took it from me that is my baby, on now he is going on I got the grief I don’t know how long we are looking at him lying there bloody but I on his face shirt bloody and everything it was a horrible site to see but as I was standing up we are all I can say I love you dad I love me enough miss you”.David McAtee Death Wiki Biography