Bangladeshi Model Sabila Nur Full Biography

Bangladeshi Model Sabila Nur Biography

Bangladeshi Model Sabila Nur Biography

Sabila Nur Early Life
Sabila was born on May 27, 1995, in Dhaka, Bangladesh. From early childhood, she was interested in dancing. She learned dancing from Bulbul Lalitakala Academy and achieved 1st class in dancing as well as became Champion in Poddokuri. She is a student of North South University in BBA.

Sabila Nur Career – Sabila Nur Biography
Sabila started her career in the media industry with the biggest Bangladeshi telecommunication company Grameen phone. Then she got lots of chance for Television commercial as well as the television drama. After performing some of the television drama she got much popularity among the Bangladeshi audience.

Her debut drama was ‘U-Tern’ where she starred in the role of a drug addicted girl and got positive glorification from the reviewer and audience. She showed off an amazing performance in the drama Chemistry and Teen Teen with Safa Kabir and Salman.

One of her most commercially successful drama is ‘Monkey Business’. She played an excellent role in the drama. Now Sabila Nur is a well-known name among the Bangladeshi audience.

Notable TV Commercial by Sabila
Grameenphone 29 Paisa, Grameenphone Daily Bonus, Nescafe, Singer, Pran Fit Crackers, Igloo Ice Cream, Asian Town, Meril Petroleum Jelly etc.
Bangladeshi Model Sabila Nur Biography
Bangladeshi Model Sabila Nur Biography


Notable Drama by Sabila Nur
Chemistry, Valobashar Bhoot O Vobisshot, Teen Teen, Misfire, Shomapti, Maasti Unlimited, Eid special Natok Pasa Pasi, Jonakir Alo, Cross Connection, Oporajita Tumi, Mon Shudhu Mon Chuyeche and more.

Interview with Sabila Nur The Dailystar
Some of the questions are as follows

How did you step into this arena?

Sabila: Initially I began as a model in a Grameenphone photo-shoot. After doing a number of shoots of GP, I did a number of TVCs, promoting brands ranging from hair oil to ice creams. Those TVCs brought me popularity as a model, but I never thought of acting then. I’ve practiced dance since my childhood, and my dreams were centering dance, as my mother used to motivate me.

What was the breakthrough in your career?

Sabila: Last year director Redoan Rony called me for his Tele-film “U-turn”. I was overwhelmed to get an opportunity to work with a director like Redoan Rony. I played a drug-addict in the Tele-film which brought me great appreciation. By that time I had received a number of offers for drama and tele- films. Later, I played a village girl in a television drama. Then I did the hugely popular Tele-film “Monkey Business”.

Tell us about your passion for dance…

Sabila: I learned dance at Bulbul Lalitkala Academy, and completed a certificate course in Kathak with the first class first position in 2007. I don’t practice dance nowadays, but during Eid, I perform in special programs. At times I feel that I am turning aside a well-learned art because of limited time. But dancing helps a lot in acting as I can utilize those expressions while I am in front of the camera.

How do you balance your work and studies?

Sabila: My father is a little conservative, so I always have to balance my work and academics. It is difficult to balance them as they continuously clash. I usually go to shoot after finishing classes. It is hard but I like it.

Your achievements and aspirations?

Sabila: I have worked with many big directors, and they are very supportive. My favorite co-actors are Tausif Mahbub and Allen Shubhro. I think as an actress I should have the capability to adapt to any situation and any character. I want to do quality works with good directors.

Click here to enjoy the Interview